Pen-Y-Fedw cottage sits at the top of the mountain overlooking the Ceiriog Valley and Berwyn mountains. It is ideal for romantic breaks or just to relax and unwind making use of your own private hot tub after long walks in the hills. A mere four miles from Llangollen you’ll find a great base to make the most of all the fantastic outdoor activities and places to visit that we have to offer in the local area and further afield in North Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire.
Pen-Y-Fedw is a single story converted Milking Parlour, which overlooks the noted picturesque Ceiriog Valley.
The cottage has a luxury outdoor covered hot tub with spectacular view of the Ceiriog Valley. Ideal for relaxing after the hustle and bustle of life’s busy weeks.
The bedroom presents an eye catching King size brass bed with luxury bedding.
The bathroom has a large fitted power shower, with toilet and washbasin.
The Kitchen/Diner is fully equipped with gas cooker, fridge/freezer and kitchen utensils has exposed oak beam ceiling, a 42″ TV with Freeview and DVD player.
There is parking for two on the driveway. This luxury self-catering cottage is well equipped with washing machine, microwave, iron and ironing board. The lawn area is enclosed. The cottage has no steps throughout the building.
We provide linen and towels at no extra cost, with heating and electricity also included. We do ask that you bring your own towels/robe for use of the Hot Tub.
One well behaved dog over 12 months allowed with a one of £35 applicable.
- Romantic breaks
- Short breaks
- A cosy Christmas
- Disabled guests Click here for access statement
- Exploring North Wales – North Wales Tourism
- Steam enthusiasts – Llangollen Railway
- Outdoor Pursuits – Rafting, River Bugs, Gorge Walking, Rock Climbing, Bike Hire – Safe & Sound Outdoors
- Hang Gliding and Paragliding – North Wales Hang Gliding and Paragliding Club
- Fishing – Chirk Fishery
- Bird watching – Bird watching in Snowdonia
- Mountain Biking, Cycling – Coed Llandegla Forest | Coed-y-Brenin
- Quad Biking – Quad Treks
- Llangollen International Music Eisteddfod
- National Trust – Chirk Castle | Erddig